Synapse Films is releasing Director Antonio Bido’s giallo horror, Watch Me When I Kill (1977) on a special edition Blu-ray. Stars Corrado Pani and Paolo Tedesco.
Antonio Bido (The Bloodstained Shadow) directs this shocking Italian giallo! Mara (Paola Tedesco), a beautiful young nightclub dancer, witnesses a brutal murder and soon finds herself stalked by an animalistic gloved killer! While enlisting the help of her boyfriend Lukas (Corrado Pani) to track down and stop the maniac, the mystery surrounding the killings is slowly uncovered.
As more bodies are found and secrets are uncovered, the truth behind the masked slasher is much more horrifying than anyone could imagine!
A stylish and well-plotted mystery/thriller, WATCH ME WHEN I KILL (aka Il Gatto Dagli Occhi di Giada) is a graphic and suspenseful Italian giallo reminiscent of both Mario Bava and Dario Argento.
Release date: October 29, 2019
- Director: Antonio Bido
- Cast: Corrado Pani, Paola Tedesco, Franco Citti, Fernando Cerulli
- Country: Italy
- Production Year: 1977
- Discs: 1 Blu-ray Disc + 1 CD
- Region: Free
- Run Time: 96 minutes
- Formats: Color; 1.85:1
- Audio: Italian, English
- Subtitle: English
- AKA: Il gatto dagli occhi di giada
- Studio: Synapse Films
- NEW 4K REMASTER FROM THE ORIGINAL NEGATIVE, with color correction performed by Synapse Films.
- Audio: DTS-HD MA English and Italian 2.0 Mono Soundtracks.
- Isolated Music-Only Track.
- Original Theatrical Trailer, T.V. Spot and Radio Spots.
- Audio Commentary by Film Historian and Author, Nathaniel Thompson.
- UK Interview with Academic Mikel Koven on WATCH ME WHEN I KILL.
- Three short films from director Antonio Bido:
- Danza Macabra
- Mendelssohn Im Judischen Museum
- Berlin and Marche Funebre D’une Marionette.
- English Subtitles (Italian Mono) and English SDH Subtitles (English Mono).
- BONUS CD SOUNDTRACK of the amazing film score by prog-rockers Trans-Europa Express!
Watch Me When I Kill (1977) trailer
Notice: The picture quality of these photos and videos do not reflect the picture quality of the blu-ray or DVD in this package.