MVD Visual is releasing Director Takashi Miike’s east-meets-west spaghetti western, Sukiyaki Western Django (2007) on a collector’s edition Blu-ray.
Famed Japanese auteur Takashi Miike, best known for cult classics “Audition”, “Ichi the Killer” and “The City of Lost Souls”, redefines the spaghetti Western with SUKIYAKI WESTERN DJANGO, an epic tale of blood, lust and greed starring Hideaki Ito, Yusuke Iseya, Kaori Momoi and Quentin Tarantino.
Two clans battle for a legendary treasure hidden in a desolate mountain town. One day, a lone gunman, burdened with deep emotional scars but blessed with incredible shooting skills, drifts into town. Two clans try to woo the lone gunman to their sides, but he has ulterior motives. Dirty tricks, betrayal, desire and love collide as the situation erupts into a final, explosive showdown.
Release date: June 16, 2020
Disc and film details
- Director: Takashi Miike
- Cast: Hideaki Itô, Kôichi Satô, Quentin Tarantino
- Country: Japan
- Production Year: 2007
- Discs: 1 Blu-ray Disc
- Region: A
- Run Time: 98 minutes
- Formats: Color / 2.35:1
- Audio: English 5.1 Surround
- Subtitle: English, Spanish
- Studio: MVD Visual
- High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) presentation of the main feature in 2.35:1 aspect ratio
- Audio: English 5.1 Surround, 2.0 Stereo
- English and Spanish Subtitles
- Sukiyaki Western Django : Extended Cut (SD, 159:57, with Optional Japanese Subtitles)
- Making of Featurette (SD, 52:37, In Japanese with English Subtitles)
- Deleted Scenes (SD, 06:37)
- Sizzle Reel (SD, 03:12)
- Promotional Clips (SD, 02:58)
- US and Japanese Theatrical Trailers and TV Spots (SD)
- Reversible Artwork
*Special Features May Not Be Rated, Closed Captioned Or In High Definition.
Sukiyaki Western Django (2007) trailer
Notice: The picture quality of these videos do not reflect the picture quality of the Blu-ray or DVD in this package.