Kino Lorber is releasing Director Gordon Flemyng’s fun, big-screen spin-off, Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966) on a restored Blu-ray.
This sequel to Dr Who and the Daleks finds Doctor Who returning to Earth in AD 2150, only to find it almost destroyed by cosmic rays, and the Daleks moving in to hollow out the planet’s core to turn it into a gigantic spaceship.
Release date: July 30, 2020
Disc and film details
- Director: Gordon Flemyng
- Cast: Peter Cushing, Bernard Cribbins, Ray Brooks
- Country: UK
- Production Year: 1966
- Discs: 1 Blu-ray Disc
- Region: A
- Run Time: 84 minutes
- Formats: Color / 2.35:1
- Audio: English
- Subtitle: English
- Studio: Kino Lorber
- RESTORED ON BEHALF OF STUDIOCANAL
- NEW Audio Commentary by Writer, Film Critic, Film Historian Kim Newman and Screenwriter, Writer, Film Historian Robert Shearman
- Dalekmania: 57-Minute Documentary
- Interview with Actor Bernard Cribbins
- Interview with Author Gareth Owen
- Restoring Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D.
- Original trailer
- Optional English Subtitles
Daleks’ Invasion Earth 2150 A.D. (1966) trailer
Notice: The picture quality of these videos do not reflect the picture quality of the Blu-ray or DVD in this package.