Universal Pictures is releasing Casino (1995) 4K Blu-ray, an engrossing crime drama about American mobsters in Las Vegas.
Casino is based on Nicholas Pileggi’s non-fiction book, Casino: Love and Honor in Las Vegas. The book is based on the real relationship of Lefty Rosenthal and Tony Spilotro. Pileggi is also credited with the writing of the film’s screenplay.
Martin Scorsese directed Robert De Niro and Joe Pesci in this tense and riveting drama. A tale of two childhood friends now working in the Las Vegas gambling business and becoming enemies in a battle of greed, money, passion, and power.
Casino was a widely-praised film right from the beginning and is considered one of Scorsese’s many classics. This is his 8th collaboration with Robert De Niro since the 1973 Means Streets film.
Release date: September 10, 2019
Genre: Drama / Crime
- Director: Martin Scorsese
- Cast: Robert De Niro, Sharon Stone, Joe Pesci
- Country: USA
- Production Year: 1995
- Discs: 2 Blu-ray Discs
- Region: A
- Run Time: 178 minutes
- Formats: Color; 1.85:1
- Audio: English, French, Spanish, Potuguese
- Subtitle: English SDH, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Studio: Universal Studios
SPECIAL FEATURES: CASINO (1995) 4K BLU-RAY
- HDR10 PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
- DTS:X Master Audio track
- Moments with Martin Scorsese, Sharon Stone, Nicholas Pileggi, and More
- Deleted Scenes
- Vegas and the Mob – Featurette
- History Alive: True Crime Authors: Casino With Nicholas Pileggi – Featurette (The History Channel)
- U-Control: Static Images
- U-Control: Picture In Picture
- Additional audio tracks: Brazilian Portuguese DTS Digital Surround 5.1, French Canadian DTS Digital Surround 5.1, Japanese DTS Digital Surround 5.1, Latin Spanish DTS Digital Surround 5.1
- Optional English SDH, Brazilian Portuguese, French Canadian, Japanese, and Latin Spanish subtitles for the main feature
Casino 1995 trailer
Casino 1995 soundtrack – The Rolling Stones’ Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
Notice: The picture quality of these photos and videos do not reflect the picture quality of the blu-ray or DVD in this package.