This special limited edition embossed slipcover (designed by Earl Kessler Jr.) is limited to just 1,500 units and is only available here at VinegarSyndrome.com!
While traveling to Australia, American detective Mike Harber (Ross Hagen) finds himself stranded in The Philippines and obliged to assist in solving the mysterious disappearance of a famous Jai alai athlete. After hearing from a witness that the man might have been kidnapped by a group of beautiful, hearse driving women, Mike quickly finds himself a new target of the Wonder Women, a group of martial arts fighting assassins who work for the mysterious Dr. Tsu (Nancy Kwan); an evil genius scientist who’s been collecting able-bodied men for use in her bizarre body part transplant experiments!
Martial arts madness, dangerous chase scenes, insult-heavy dialogue, vague sci-fi twists, and a whole lot more nudity and violence than its very misleading PG rating would imply. Robert Vincent O’Neill’s WONDER WOMEN is a quintessential slice of early 70s drive-in craziness, featuring supporting performances from Roberta Collins, Sid Haig and Filipino exploitation stalwart Vic Diaz. Vinegar Syndrome is pleased to bring this eye-poppingly colorful B movie classic to Blu-ray, newly restored from its original 35mm camera negative and featuring both its original domestic theatrical version as well as the complete, never-on-disc extended European cut!
Shipping starts on August 28, 2018
- Director: Robert Vincent O’Neill
- Starring: Nancy Kwan, Ross Hagen, Maria De Aragon
- Country: Philippines, USA
- Production Year: 1973
- Discs: 1 Blu-ray Disc + 1 DVD Disc
- Region: Region Free
- Run Time: 82 minutes
- Formats: Color; 1.85:1
- Audio: English
- Subtitle: English
- AKA: The Deadly and the Beautiful
- Studio: Vinegar Syndrome
- Region free Blu-ray/DVD combo
- Newly scanned and restored in 2k from 35mm camera negative
- Commentary track with director Robert Vincent O’Neill
- Extended European version (90 min)
- Q&A from a 2007 screening at The New Beverly Cinema in Los Angeles with Robert Vincent O’Neill, Nancy Kwan, Ross Hagen, Roberta Collins and Sid Haig.
- Theatrical trailer
- Multiple TV spots
- Promotional still gallery
- Reversible cover artwork
- English SDH subtitles
Notice: The picture quality of this video does not reflect the picture quality of the blu-ray or DVD in this package.